- We actively assist on a global scale people suffering from poverty-related diseases.
- We fight leprosy, tuberculosis and other diseases that lead to marginalization, stigmatization and further consequences.
- The heart of our work consists of promoting medical and social projects. We focus on the needs of those with leprosy, tuberculosis and other socially excluding diseases and handicaps.
- As specialists, we support medical and social relief programs that a low affected individuals to live a life in dignity and become empowered to be equal y integrated into society.
- We support research conducted in the interests of improving prevention, diagnostics, therapy and medical-social rehabilitation for our target groups.
- We take the requirements, capacities, values, and quality standards of our project partners into account. We maintain national and international standards and encourage self- responsibility.