Purpose of the position:
Overall, under the supervision of ‘Head – PR & RM’, the incumbent will contribute to the development and implementation of GLRA India’s projects and will be responsible for analysing the results and making suitable recommendations. Additionally, she/he would be responsible for overall health related activities and projects of GLRA India.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Coordinate with PR & RM team to create marketing campaigns
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presence in all networking sites.
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Contact, interview, and hire third party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
Geographical scope: The ‘Digital Marketing executive’ will travel to other offices and projects located in different states across India as and when required.
Key End Results
- Remuneration: Salary for the position will be fixed at par with the Organisation standards to attract the best candidate.
- Interested candidates should send their updated CV and cover letter (indicating their motivation to apply and current/ previous salary) to email@example.com, by mentioning the position and location applied in the subject.
- No phone calls please. Due to high volume of applicants, only candidates shortlisted for personal discussion would be contacted